Monday, July 9, 2007

My Time Flys

Ok. So I can't keep up with my blog. No excuses. But.......busy busy busy.

Our family reunion was in Ft. Meyers, Florida in June. Great fun! I will post some pics.

I have started beading a fabric square for a joint venture with Bead Haven, The Knitting Sisters, and I luv to Quilt. All our stores are in The Villiage Shops at Kingsmill, Williamsburg VA. We are going to make an art quilt, raffle it and donate proceeds to the breast cancer foundation. I am having so much fun with it! Beading on fabric opens up lots of possibilities.

We finally finished this quarters classes and the website is updated. We have lots of new fun classes scheduled and two new teachers. Check it out here:
www.beadhavenva.com.

My next step is to post some pictures here. I have to relearn how to do that everytime. What can I say? I would rather be beading!

No comments:

Post a Comment