Saturday, November 3, 2007

One of these days...it won't be long

OK! I haven't been here in awhile. I have been so busy with the stores. Somethimes too busy. But I feel I am getting it together and am making time now.
I have been watching my favorite, Neil Young: Heart of Gold this evening. Burt was kind to watch football on the small tv while I chill out in the basement with the Big TV.
I have been beading my quilt square a little at a time. I hope to be finished soon so I can start something new. Also have freeform on my mind, stringing with all the new beads, pearls, crystals, ok, any bead will do!
The Village Shops at Kingsmill had their Holiday Gala last nite. All the stores stay open until 8 PM, have food, drink, music, sales and fun. It was a good time. I enjoyed seeing people who came by the store last year as well. Wow, 2 years there now!
Ok, I am getting a bit wordy here after not writing for so long. I think I will go to my room now. (thats a good thing)

No comments:

Post a Comment