Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer Days

I love summer. Especially July. Not just because it is my birthday month :) but because the sun is so bright and warm, days are slow and lazy (well I can dream!), walks on the beach with the sound of the water, the shore birds and shells all speak to my spirit. And I am going to celebrate all this with a long week-end on Bald Head Island in NC. Burt and I are leaving tomorrow and I am ready for the relaxing days.


Bead Haven customer, LaRaunce Fleming, left a beautiful but bitter sweet comment on my April entry. Thank you for sharing your story with us. I am so grateful for the wonderful customers and staff at Bead Haven. The store is truly a "Beader's Haven".

I welcome all to come spend time with us, learn, create, share and have a beady good time.


And I have to share with you my sweet and beautiful granddaughter's graduations pictures.

http://www.katherinerenae.com/

Her aunt Thresa made her website. Good Job to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment